Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Holy Grail Brow Pencil 

 
Ladies and Gents, the time has come. I can now claim that i've found my holy grail brow product. The NYX Eyebrow Pencil in the shade "Taupe" is the current love of my life right now. The shape is perfect (one of those triangle/rectangle squared ends) and the color is spot on, a light brown leaning more towards the ash side than orange.

 I had actually discovered this product while shopping my stash one day and was quite skeptical because I had previously purchased it when I had blonde hair, but gave up on it as it was too dark and a tad too warm for my blonde brows (oh lawwwd).  But now with my brown hair it is absolutely PERFECT! In the past I have always sworn by using an angled brush with a powder eyeshadow to fill in my brows because I thought a pencil would leave me with, not so attractive, drawn-on looking brows-not the case with this product. The texture is slightly waxy so it goes on lightly and is super easy to use. I find my brows looking so much more  professional looking when I use this product and I wouldn't even think to go back to using a powder. Better yet, I paid only $4.99 for it, can't get better than that. 

xo Tiff





No comments:

Post a Comment